Jazgrim's WoW get-together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jazgrim's WoW get-together

Get-together in Aarhus, Denmark

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When would another get-together suit you best?

Go down 
+5
Trollepus
Ortea
Beecher
Paladinrules
Jazgrim
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazgrim
Admin

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-07

When would another get-together suit you best? Empty
PostSubject: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:46 pm

POLL CLOSED Winner was: January 2010

No set dates - just to get an overview of when people are best suited.

(You have to log-in to vote.)

Last edited by Jazgrim on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jazg2g.phpbb9.com
Paladinrules

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Not sure really, haven't gotten a steady job yet so :p But late 09/early '10 would be nice :>
Back to top Go down
Beecher

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Second that Paladin Wink Getting drafted to the army in January, so it would be best if it kicked off soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ortea

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm

There isn't an option for "Get-together in Thailand - New year". I want that as an option Smile
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 am

Ortea wrote:
There isn't an option for "Get-together in Thailand - New year". I want that as an option Smile
Thailand... argh... it's just... so far away Sad
Back to top Go down
Ortea

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 am

But the weather and the chicks are dope Smile And the food and drinks are really cheap. So there are just all sorts of bonuses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trollepus

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 am

Ortea wrote:
But the weather and the chicks are dope Smile And the food and drinks are really cheap. So there are just all sorts of bonuses Very Happy

Just like in lovely Denmark... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ortea

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 am

Well atleast Smile
Back to top Go down
Emay1

PostSubject: Hi guys :D   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 am

Wow this sounds very cool, looking forward to it whenever it is :-)
Back to top Go down
Fnathat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:23 am

Sounds nice!
Just hope its gonna be in denmark, els the beer is to exspensive!
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 am

Fnathat wrote:
Sounds nice!
Just hope its gonna be in denmark, els the beer is to exspensive!

Hej Thomas! Husk at sige det videre til Sune, Bastian og de andre gutter - er ikke sikker på jeg havde deres mail...
Back to top Go down
Earthhealer

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Ortea wrote:
the chicks are dope Smile

Thats a lie and you know it! 90% of them has a penis Sad
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Earthhealer wrote:
90% of them has a penis Sad
How is that a bad thing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earthhealer

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 am

Jazgrim wrote:
Earthhealer wrote:
90% of them has a penis Sad
How is that a bad thing? Very Happy

A part of me still loves that, but after one night in Greece..... ...... lets just say that i cry myself to sleep every night.
Back to top Go down
Ortea

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 am

Shiet Urthheelor i did not see that one coming. The day you would pass up on penis, even if it is attached on a "girl". And after Greece i would have thought you would welcome the idea of a more gentle aproach than that of a hairy greek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beecher

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 am

Nothing's like some suprise buttsex from a cheap small tittied asian ladyboy. Fuckyeah.

Also, on-topic..

How bout a list of who's actually keen on going through with this, instead of the talking? =D
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 am

Okay Beecher, so here's a list of those into asain ladyboy buttsheks, so far:

- Ortea
- Earthhealer

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Earthhealer

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Ortea wrote:
Shiet Urthheelor i did not see that one coming. The day you would pass up on penis, even if it is attached on a "girl". And after Greece i would have thought you would welcome the idea of a more gentle aproach than that of a hairy greek Very Happy

Pass on penis? ARE YOU INSANE?!

Back in my crack days i took what i could find. Bums, little people, dogs and Zalien. But now im crack free and i will stroke the shaft, cradle the balls, even swallow the gravy. But only for money and certain people... people like you *WINK* WINK*! Wink
Back to top Go down
Beecher

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 pm

oh god i hope you guys still have the dildo.
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Earthhealer wrote:
Back in my crack days i took what i could find. Bums, little people, dogs and Zalien. But now im crack free and i will stroke the shaft, cradle the balls, even swallow the gravy. But only for money and certain people... people like you *WINK* WINK*! Wink

Seriously dude... you gotta make it to the g2g this time. I'll make sure Zalien will be there aswell...
Back to top Go down
Manez, T

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Set a date, and if my volvo runs ill be there!

There is nothing wrong with bhuttseks, only the reciever is gay.
Back to top Go down
Beecher

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

It's not gay as long as balls are not touching.
Back to top Go down
Ortea

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Earthhealer wrote:
Ortea wrote:

Pass on penis? ARE YOU INSANE?!

Man your a diva now I see. I'm pretty sure you just said that even I would have to pay. Oh the sadness Sad
Back to top Go down
Ortea

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Beecher wrote:
It's not gay as long as balls are not touching.

It's not gay as long as you don't admit you like it. That would be seriously gay.
Back to top Go down
Najim

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 am

ah, why couldn't you just throw this while I still lived in denmark? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When would another get-together suit you best?   When would another get-together suit you best? Empty

Back to top Go down

When would another get-together suit you best?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jazgrim's WoW get-together :: Sign-up-
Jump to: