Jazgrim's WoW get-together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jazgrim's WoW get-together

Get-together in Aarhus, Denmark

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back in action, still an addict

Go down 
+2
Heki
Jazgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazgrim
Admin

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back in action, still an addict Empty
PostSubject: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 6:40 am

That's right folks. Tina and I are now, unfortunately, playing WoW again. As you remember, we deleted our characters on Bloodfeather back when we quit. So now, we're playing as alliance mage and druid on Shattered Halls. So feel free to come by and say hi to Geliidus (Me) and Mediicus (Tina) any time you like.

Best regards

Jaz
Back to top Go down
http://jazg2g.phpbb9.com
Heki

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Once an addict, always an addict, eh..

Anyway, if you want your names back, you can get them. Only problem is that I accidently wrote Jazgrimm instead of Jazgrim. I got Shenzai right though. - So if you want those back, you can have them.

I'll pop on and say hello on Shattered Halls when I get my computer back. Poor thing is at my parents' right now, and I'm at home in Odense for a few days.. *sob*

Hope you two are well. I haven't heard from you in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 9:22 am

Hi mate.

Thanks a lot! We actually already got our characters back. I contacted a GM and he was able to reimburse both of them. Shenzai is now known as Shenzaii (two 'i's). However, we're not going to play on them... at least not for now. Both of us got bored of warlocks, and that's why we rerolled in the first place.

Have a nice christmas and a happy new year Smile
Back to top Go down
Docttor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Hoh on Shattered Halls:D nice

Everytime you see a female blood elf warlock Kalyeena kill her.
Thats my m8 from school.

I want to see him pissed off cause of WoW:)
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:03 pm

Hehe, I will Doc, promise!

Oh and merry christmas btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Heki

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 5:17 pm

omg Jaz, I have to see you sometime in game :O Can we arrange a hot date or something?
Back to top Go down
Docttor

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 4:58 am

I have a lvl 2 Pally there,pwning everything.
He is about 10months old

Damn when i read you started to play again, my WoW addiction has awaken and now i also wanna play WoW again:(
Back to top Go down
Paladinrules

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:31 am

Dude, this is the kind of info I got you msn for!
The fun times we had makes we wanna reroll Alliance on SH just to play with you and Tina, or alternativly transfer my Hunter (62) or Warrior (64) to SH just for the hell of it! Anyways, even if you're not on Bloodfeather it's sweet to have you back in action Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beecher

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:58 am

I LIKE! I'll pop in today or in the nearest future, rest assure!
Back to top Go down
Paladinrules

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Notifying you that if you ever decide to come back to Bloodfeather you're welcome to join Pony Slaystation <3, we have Shyne! Very Happy

EDIT: http://pssguild.freeforums.org
Back to top Go down
Jazgrim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 am

Haha thanks! I love the name of that guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paladinrules

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Jazgrim wrote:
Haha thanks! I love the name of that guild Very Happy

Everyone does! <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiisseli

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:11 pm

So long since ppl has writed here :s i just started again, was fixing my life and goed to army and spend 180 days at there :DD now i don't got work so wow is only think what i can do right now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in action, still an addict   Back in action, still an addict Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in action, still an addict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jazgrim's WoW get-together :: WoW Get-together :: News-
Jump to: